With the LenovoTech® technical service you will find the solution you were looking for to repair the keyboard of your PC
At LenovoTech® we have the computer service for your device that you are looking for
You come home after a long day of work. You can’t wait to rest and watch your favorite series in the comfort of your computer screen. But what you didn’t count on was that fatigue would overcome you and you end up falling asleep. That is not the real problem. It happens that your cat has taken the same path as you, but his addiction to resting on top of your computer’s keyboard made him, once again, fall asleep on top of it.
You didn’t notice! It is not usually something so common, but depending on the resistance and the years of life of the computer keyboard, something as punctual and, apparently, harmless as this, can «take its toll» on this important piece of a technological device.
Nagging your pet will not solve the problem. But taking the computer or laptop to a technical service center can help you and much more so when your knowledge in this area is really little.
What to do if a key fails?
It happens when you least expect it. Suddenly you’re typing hard on your PC because there’s a key that doesn’t want to press properly. Don’t worry because, strange as it may seem, it’s a mistake that doesn’t just happen to you.
And no. Pressing it harder doesn’t fix anything. We imagine that it is something you can be doing right now. But come on, how comfortable is this for you? Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, so it’s not a recommendation to leave it as it is.
Now, knowing if the problem is due to a mechanical error or if it just needs maintenance or cleaning is something that you probably do not know easily. For this, the suggestion will always be to have experts who can make a good keyboard replacement, if necessary.
But you can also use some websites to verify the functionality of this part. Did you know? Among them you have:
- Keyboard Checker: You can easily take an online test. When you enter, you will verify, key by key, if they work or not. Each one will be placed in green color for it.
- Key-Test: It works very similar to the previous website. When a button is pressed and held down, it turns blue. When pressed without holding it down, it turns white (a sign that it is in good condition.
- Keyboard Tester: In this case, you will press the «launch tester» option. Likewise, as each key is pressed, it will be shown in green to know that it is working properly.
- Online Mic Test: In this virtual keyboard, the letters that are serving will be shown in red and, to make it easier for you to remember the ones you have already checked, they are placed in blue.
Common problems and possible solutions to the part problem
There are several causes of keyboard problems. Among them we can find:
- Excess humidity.
- Accumulated dirt.
- Break in the keyboard mechanism.
- Problems with the bluetooth receiver (if it is wireless) or with the USB cable (if this is your type of connection)
- Errors in the drivers.
- A misconfiguration in the system
Whatever the problem, at LenovoTech® we can help you. Of course, we know that there are cases that are easier to solve than others.
In the event that the solution is to replace a Lenovo keyboard in Madrid or in another area of Spain, all you have to do is bring your equipment to our facilities, although we can also look for it for you, if you prefer, since we have a collection service .
Even if what your equipment requires is the change of a single part, we can do it in less time than you imagine.
But if the problem is that a lot of dust or debris has accumulated on the part, a good cleaning may be enough. Although it is feasible to use a common blower, we recommend that you do not do it yourself to avoid further damage. There are those who can even put their equipment at risk by using liquids that are not allowed for these cases.
Whatever the cause of your device’s keyboard damage, we can offer you a good solution
You do not have to pay for the diagnosis
Our collaborators want to listen to you and review the equipment to see what exactly you need. Replacement of some parts, the entire keyboard? It doesn’t matter what the problem is. We have the best solution for you.
Save on unnecessary expenses
Our professionals are prepared to provide you with an effective solution at the time of diagnosis. Don’t waste your money buying parts you don’t really need just because you think it will solve your keyboard conflict.
We offer quick solutions exclusively for you
Replacing one part of your keyboard or the entire element is not a hassle for LenovoTech®. Thanks to our extensive experience in the field, we can deliver the PC to you in a very short time.
Our professionals and our clients know that the ideal solution to any problem with a keyboard must be solved by true experts.
Leaders in the replacement of keyboards, in Madrid
We work with original keyboards
Because we know that your Lenovo computer or laptop deserves the best and most effective solutions, we take care of obtaining the original part of the brand for it.
Hand in hand with the best suppliers in the country
They are part of our work team. With your help we get our delivery times to be the best in all of Spain.
With parts of the highest quality
- If your Lenovo computer does not require a technical service that includes the replacement of the entire keyboard, but rather some of its parts such as a couple of keys, we take care of finding those that are of the highest quality.
- We have parts and entire keyboards for all types of Lenovo computers and laptops.
- We do not make extra charges for the provision of our technical service. Everything your team needs will already be included within the original budget.
- Our customers vouch for the quality of Lenovo technical service provided. They themselves are the living testimony that our mission to help them is fulfilled day by day.
We replace keyboards of all Lenovo models in Carabanchel, Latina, Aravaca, Fuencarral, Tetuán, Salamanca, Retiro, Centro, Arganzuela, Salamanca, Chamartín, Chamberí, Usera, Puente de Vallecas, Moratalaz, Ciudad Lineal, Hortaleza, Villaverde, Villa de Vallecas , Vivalcaro, Canillejas and Barajas.